Welcome to Bikash’s Quantum!
Our company is dedicated to quantum education, research, and technology. We focus to train the students, professors, companies, universities, institutes to learn and adopt quantum computation and quantum information from the ground to the advanced level.
Our social media links:
We welcome all science, engineering, arts, and commerce students (Indian and International) for both offline and online research training which can run up to 1-year or 2 years, or 3 years, or 4 years or 5-years. The student should have obtained or pursued either BSc, or MSc, Ph.D., or BTech, or MTech, or BA, or MA, or BCom, or MCom degree. Students can join at any time of the year for offline or online mode. For offline mode, they need to visit District Center, Chandrasekharpur, Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India.
We ensure students’ success at the end of the training for building a bright career in quantum computing. The guide Mr. Bikash K. Behera has already helped several alumni in getting Internships/Masters/Ph.D.s in quantum computing in foreign universities regardless of the skills, knowledge, and grade of the students.
During the training, we will spend regular hour time with the students and make them enable doing research using a quantum computer, clear the basics of quantum computing through courses, assignments, regular hour classes, research-based assignments, and train them for their Internship/Master/Ph.D. applications and interviews with abroad universities through a regular interactive session. We strongly believe that the student will get a position in the field of quantum computing in foreign or Indian universities/institutes/companies by the end of the training.
- Quantum computing can be applied to any branches of sciences, engineering, arts, and commerce
- Anyone can do quantum computing and anyone can build a great career
All possible sub-topics of Quantum Computation and Quantum Information: Quantum Simulation, Quantum Chemistry, Quantum Machine Learning, Quantum Artificial Intelligence, Quantum Neural Network, Quantum Error Correction, Quantum Communication, Quantum Cryptography, Quantum Key Distribution, Quantum Algorithms, Quantum Information, Quantum Blockchain, Quantum Games, Quantum Circuits, Quantum Image Processing, Quantum Biology, Quantum Real-life Applications, Quantum Cloud Computing, Quantum Robotics, Quantum Cyber Security, Quantum Simulator to name a few.
BQ Professors/Research Consultants/Guides:
- Mr. Bikash K. Behera: He is the founder, director, and CEO at Bikash’s Quantum. His success story can be found here, at VictoryTales powered by Google, https://www.victorytales.com/bikash-kumar-behera. His Google Scholar Profile: https://scholar.google.co.in/citations?user=if1XXEwAAAAJ&hl=en. His Researchgate Profile: https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Bikash_Behera4
- Dr. Mohammed Zidan: He is an assistant professor at the Faculty of Engineering, King Salaman International University. Worked at Zewail University of Science and Technology from 2016-2020. Also, he joined the Photonic and Smart Materials Center at Zewail City as a Postdoc researcher in 2020. Additionally, he is a Research Consultant at the Faculty of Engineering, Abu Dhabi University, UAE. He has published many highly impacted papers in international peer-reviewed journals. He is a reviewer in several international journals in quantum computing and applied mathematics. He is a member of the Egyptian Mathematical Society. His research interest is mainly on quantum computing, quantum artificial intelligence, robots, and quantum technologies. One of his achievements is Zidan’s model for quantum computation, which was first proposed by him to solve an intractable problem that was unsolved for more than 27 years. Also, to prove that quantum computer can solve some problems which can not be solved by classical computer (https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2211379720319835#!). His google scholar profile can be found here, https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=tSh9E9oAAAAJ&hl=en
- Dr. Brajesh Gupt: He obtained his Ph.D. in Theoretical and Computational Physics from Louisiana State University and currently a research associate at the University of Texas at Austin. He has many years of industry experience focusing on developing quantum algorithms and benchmarking Noisy Intermediate-Scale Quantum devices (NISQ) using supercomputers. His current research focus is quantum computing, in particular developing and benchmarking quantum algorithms for near terms applications. His google scholar profile can be given here, https://scholar.google.co.in/citations?user=FAW2TQcAAAAJ&hl=en